Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer Camp

Well as we all know the kids are out of school and looking forward to summer. Sydney and Michael are supposed to start with Mesa Parks and Rec Day Camp tomorrow morning and I'm not sure which location they are supposed to be at! I registered them at Franklin Northeast figuring the school is north of Franklin South therefore must be the one closest to the house. We got the confirmation in the mail with the payment sheets and Franklin Northeast is listed with an address that is now were near our house. I called Mesa Parks and Rec and they were able to change where the kids were going so I thought I was set. Now on Saturday we get the medical forms in the mail and they have the addresses changed yet again. Now I'm really confused and concerned and thanks to my neurotic tendancies to try to be organized I don't know where we are going. With God's help I pray the kids are at the school closest to the house and that they even have a place to go. If not, and after my mental breakdown occurs and I recover, we will see what the plan is.

No comments: