Friday, June 5, 2009

A Travelling We Will GO!!

With summer here you never know where we might end up! David has started a 12 day trip that started in Niagara Falls- the Canadian side of course! Then onto Toronto for the weekend, Conneticut Monday and part of Tuesday and then back to Toronto until Thursday and finally home. We are praying on Friday he can get his permanent crowns put on since the temporary bottom crown has come off and he has no way to deal with it on the trip:(. I can't imagine the pain the poor guy is going through... a couple of bottles of Canadian beer might help numb the pain though:)
Now onto the kids- they are at summer day camp until June19th, then they are home for the week of Summer Explosion- an awesome time at our church- then July 1st I we start our trek to my parents. By saying start I guess I should explain- we will board a flight to Buffalo at 11am, get into Buffalo around 6:30 pm, get our bags, get our rental car and head to the Canadian border. We will then wait in line for a couple of hours to get over to Niagara Falls where we will meet up with my parents. Stay overnight and then Sydney and Michael will start the 10 hour drive to my parents!! Believe it or not there is never any complaining- of course we are thankful for ds games, books, and portable dvd players.
After the kids and my parents venture off in the car heading north, I will head back to Buffalo to get on a plane to New York so that I can connect and head to Edinburgh Scotland for 2 weeks to help my brother and sister-in-law with the kids as Christian (the latest adourable addition to the family) is still having seizures and has been hospitalized every week for quite a while it seems.
I will be back at home the week of July 20 but it seems that David will be in Florida for the week I'm back before I head back to Canada the last week of July to get Sydney and Michael. This year I'm going to go all the way up to my parents to see my grandmother and of course the rest of the family. We will be back Aug 2nd so I think that pretty much takes care of our summer!!
I know I'm tired but will be all so fun and the memories of going to Nanna and Poppas will be with them forever:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness....makes me tired just reading it! Will you get to see David at all?! Please take pics of Scotland for us!!

Herrman's said...

I'm tired reading about it and can't wait to hear every detail!

Mommy2five said...

Of course I am happy to stow away on any of those trips! They sound busy and yet it can be so nice to get a change in scenery! We will miss all of you.