Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just in Time for Christmas!
























Well it seems that I have found the camera, downloaded the pictures and now are ready to POST! As everyone knows this is a feet in itself. I have pictures of Michael's soccer game in North Scottsdale last Saturday- they lost, Michal'e gingerbread making house party at school, Sydney's party at school and another soccer game today- which they won!! The only thing I don't have is Sydney riding but will get those this week. To end the day today we made a gingerbread train- it doesn't measure up to some of you who are crafty, but we all had fun. David even had a laugh a time or two.
As this Christmas season is upon us the kids are getting excited. The blessing that David and I have received is listening to Michael tell Miss Sarah what the candy cane means, and Sydney tell the Christmas story to Michael. It is truly a blessing to have Christ at the center of our Christmas no matter how much wrapping paper is strewn about:)

No comments: