Monday, November 17, 2008

Two in a Row

Well somehow I have managed to get both Sydney and Michael into bed 2 nights in a row by bedtime. The only way I did it last night was they already had their jammies on before Craig and Blake came over. As soon as we were done with Crown, home and the Herrman's on their way, up the stairs they both went:)

Tonight I expected complaining since they went to bed BEFORE 8:30, what a blessing that everything went smoothly. We managed to sit down as a family and have dinner tonight. Then homework and play time even though Michael was grounded from TV for getting into trouble at school:(. You just never know when God will give you a blessing- when you least expect it.

David is heading out to Greenboro North Carolina tomorrow for a couple of days. This will be the first time he has been back since his Grandfather died 3 years ago. He was a wonderful, caring and compassionate man how had God first in his life. Granddaddy was also the main male influence in David's life growing up- I think he turned out pretty good.

Michael has one more soccer game this season so hopefully I will remember to bring the camera this time. Sydney also is due for new riding pics so stay tuned!

No comments: