Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Holidays Have Started







It seems that the holidays are now in full swing. With Thanksgiving this past Thursday, shopping on Friday, Flip the switch (pictures to prove we were there) Friday night, and lights up over the weekend all we can do is go with the flow. 400 people were at the church Friday night to watch 500,000 lights get turned on- what a site to see and also to see people there that you don't see on Sundays:).



Michael is asking for anything under the sun and Sydney is asking for nothing- makes it hard on Santa without much input. I'm sure this will change as soon as she gets tuned into the season, or starts to see the Christmas shows!



I'm heading to Chicago Tuesday for 2 days so I will get my fill of below freezing temps, snow and of course the wind. They don't call it the Windy City for nothing and staying on Michigan Ave you have the full effect! The upside is there is an outdoor skating rink just down the street which I will make sure I have time to enjoy.



Michael's latest epiphany is "Mom did you know that Santa goes to church in an igloo?" How do you know I asked- only to get this as an answer "If you believe in Jesus then you have to go to church and in the North Pole they have igloos!" Only from Michael:)

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.