I had the joys of flying to Houston for a quick trip (on the ground for all of 24 hours!) and realized that I live in a box. I had no idea the weather would be "rainy" ( I call it more than "rainy" when you can't see the road) or that there would still be so much damage from the hurricane this past summer. Driving from Houston to Beaumont there where HUGE billboards that were bent in half or half missing. Hotels and homes that still had tarps over the roofs as they were trying to get them fixed. It was an eye opener that I needed.
God has a way of gently pushing you out of your box without you even knowing it, at least in my case. It brought me to my knees to be thankful for what we have as a family as there are so many out there that have so much less, including not knowing God.
Just my thoughts after a day at work and an evening with the kids at Kids Rock at our church:)
4++ Télécharger Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES pdf
download
-
LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES
------------------------------
[image: LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES]
*Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCE...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment