As I posted last Friday I arrived to sunshine which lasted 2 days and it has been cloudy since. I guess you could say that I stand out in my long pants (I've been corrected they are trousers- pants are underwear!!) and jacket while others are in shorts.
Friday wasn't a good day for Christian and by dinner time my brother was taking him to the hospital with a new type of seizure that puts him into a trance like state and lack of swallowing ability. He has been there ever since and just when you think he will go a day without a set back there is one. My faith is in our Lord that He know's what He is doing. I've been blessed to be able to spend the mornings with Sebastian and Santiago and then the afternoons at the hospital with Christian. He actually had his eyes opened at one point this afternoon- the first in awhile.
Thank you for your prayers as this is a very special little boy. He has a 24 hour EEG that starts tomorrow so we will see what happens after that.
4++ Télécharger Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES pdf
download
-
LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES
------------------------------
[image: LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES]
*Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCE...
5 years ago
2 comments:
Oh....I will be praying. Tell me how old he is again? I can't even imagine what this must be like for your brother and sister-in-law. :-(
Christian is 4 months old Suzy and cute as a button. He is home on a day pass before going back on Sunday for medication and treatment changes. Thanks for the prayers
Post a Comment