Sunday, April 5, 2009

Who is in Control?

I guess you could say that I have always known that I'm not usually the one in control but I like to tell myself that I am. Poor David is travelling continuously still and barely home for a day sometimes before he is off to the next city:(. All this time I'm asking God why, which I know I shouldn't but it's not like I have anyone else to talk with especially after the kids are in bed. Then my next question is why am I working where I do? God has brought to light a good reason for this (other than no matter what I say some days I love it) and that is to be able to offer those who need help the help that we can offer. It's the little things that make a difference, a smile or even a hello.
In working through a great study with two wonderful girlfriends, I have had more questions come to mind that I care to answer at times. God again is helping us grow as friends, moms, wives and women of God- my biggest stretch at this time is actually having to talk and verbalize an answer to every question. I keep trying to tell them that God put me on this earth to sit quietly in the corner to observe, not necessarily participate.
Yesterday at Michael's first football game I was irritated before the game even started, why are kids so mean to each other? I was listening to the other team taunt our "little guys" as they called them saying they would beat them to the ground. Guess God must have been listening as the Cowboys (Michael's team) beat the other team. At no time did any of the boys say anything about what happened to the other team. Another testimony that God is great:)
Again an observation that God will allow to happen what he wants and sees fit:)

No comments: