Well it seems that my floors were dirtier than I thought. My beloved husband had picked up some tile and grout cleaner and a HUGE scrub brush the last time I complained about the tiles. I used it on a few of the tiles in the kitchen and it certainly made a difference.
Today when I walked through the living room to the front door I noticed how dirty the entry way was so I thought I could take care of this very easily and quickly. I got out the supplies that David so proudly purchased for me and cleaned the tile that was "dirty". Well it seems I have hundreds of tiles that are "dirty". With cleaning the one I had to keep going. I have made it 3/4 of the way down the hallway on my hands and knees doing this today.
Now here is the lesson that only God could have given me- Sydney and Michael came in the front door from school with such a look on their cute little faces I wish I would have had the camera ready. Only from Michael- "what are you doing on the floor", I explained what I was doing and still he couldn't understand. "Why do you have to do this yourself" he asked with Sydney quite quick to answer " mom's have to do the hard cleaning since Eve messed up in the Garden or Eden". I guess you could say that the kids have been listening even if Michael thought that Moses was with Lazarus when Jesus raised him from the dead and he was proud to tell his small group this- much to the grins of Miss Sarah and the speachlessness of Mr. Brian.
I explained to Sydney and Michael that manual work does everyone good and that it gave me quite a bit of time with God on my knees and not going anywhere.
God does give us the opportunities to teach our children lessons and we don't even know it. As those of you know I can be a little stubborn so I am bound and determined to finish the floors this week before David gets home- let's see if he notices:)
4++ Télécharger Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES pdf
download
-
LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES
------------------------------
[image: LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES]
*Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCE...
5 years ago
1 comment:
Awesome! This just put a big ol smile on my face!
Post a Comment