Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Latest

Well it has been awhile but here is where we are at these days- and they are going by way too fast!!
  • Michael only has one more game for this soccer season
  • Sydney and Dusty are heading for a horse show in the not to distant future
  • David is travelling way too much but is enjoying the job and the challenge (we miss him)
  • David and I have started another small group with our church and loving it (I will speak at some point before the end of this group:))
  • we are getting ready for our Mexico mission trip and will pack appropriately this time
  • Nanna and Poppa will be here in 18 days for Michael's birthday
  • the weather has been phenominal and the kids are so enjoying it
  • looks like Michael is going to try flag football this spring and of course another round of soccer
  • I have found 2 drinks at Starbucks that I like and have been there for myself without getting anything for one of my bestest friends:)
  • Sydney measured her feet to mine and I still beat her by less than 1/4" (she's only 8 and barely at that!!!). Almost time to share shoes!!
  • Michael went on a field trip to the rock museum this past week and you wouldn't believe what I have learned- did you know there are rocks in shampoo?! Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know this.

Well there we are in a nutshell for the past month and into the near future. I can't believe how busy everyone is and there is only one activity per child. I couldn't imagine what it would be like with more than two (but secretly wish there were more).

No comments: