Well it has been a busy week as I know we all have. Both sets of Grandparents were here this past weekend for Sydney's baptism and it was a blast. David and I have been married 8 years and our respective parents have now met (for the first time!!).
From Trick or Treating, to a soccer game (1st loss for Michael's team), to watching Sydney at horseback riding, to a bbq, to a Phoenix Suns game, to church Sunday morning and finally the baptism Sunday night I don't think anyone stopped to do much more than take a breath.
We were so blessed to have the families together for this and to also share with our friends.
On another note a couple of weeks ago we finally had family pics done thanks Tobi Jo:). Here is a sampling. I'm thinking that the next time might be a wedding in about 20 years, or someone's 70th birthday. Wonder who that could be?! Love you Honey.
4++ Télécharger Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES pdf
download
-
LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES
------------------------------
[image: LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES]
*Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCE...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment