I was fortunate enough tonight to get a call from the hair salon that I use to let me know that Michael has an appointment Saturday for foils for highlights and a cut!! Wow we thought that might be a little early to start this but you never know sometimes. Of course I was at soccer practice so all the other parents joined in the giggles. Turns out it was probably my appointment since I also had an appointment at 3pm for the same thing.
It is these times that make the memories and add laughter to our days. In hindsight maybe I should have kept the appointment to see what Michael and of course David would have said and done:)
4++ Télécharger Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES pdf
download
-
LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES
------------------------------
[image: LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCES KARMIQUES]
*Laurence Larzul LA PREVISION DES ECHEANCE...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment