Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Practices with Sydney and Michael

Well tonight I remembered to bring a sweater, the Canadian in me is always prepared:), while the fathers at Michael's soccer practice wore shorts and tshirts. They might have laughed at me at first for putting it on, but were soon wishing they had something to cover up with.

I know it was only a couple of weeks ago that we were dying of the heat and complaining that we couldn't wait until it was cooler, no we are complaining that we are cold and want the heat. As adults can we not be thankful for what we have?!

The kids seem to enjoy the weather no matter if it is raining, sunny, hot or cold. Ah to be a child again:). Michael had no problem running around a practice without a jacket and when we went to pick Sydney up from horse riding she hadn't put hers on either. As a mom the first reaction was "aren't you cold?". Of course the answer was a resounding NO. Should I have expected anything different- NO.

No comments: