Monday, October 20, 2008

Again No Pictures

Well Saturday morning we were out of the house at 7:30am to drop Sydney off at riding before embarking on our journey to Cave Creek for Michael's soccer game. This was our Saturday for snacks so Friday night the cooler was brought out, the oranges cut and the grapes washed. The camera was even taken out and ready to go- or so I thought.
What seemed like for ever (only an hour) we finally made it to the field and the game was ready to start. Out came our camera, the on button was pushed, no response so it was pushed again, still no repsonse so the on button was jabbed repeatedly at to no avail!!
I guess the next time I take the camera out I should check to make sure that it has been charged:). Next time there will be pictures I promise.

No comments: